This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for FMIGuild.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Any information about you as an individual which we collect from the Website will be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws.
- We will only collect your information when we have your consent.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your personal information may be collected if you complete one of our newsletter signup form:
- These forms collect your name and email address and adds you to our newsletter mailing list, which is stored and processed in our newsletter service HoneyBeeGram. We will use this information to send you email newsletters containing the latest news and service updates from FMI Guild. The form uses a double-opt in sign up process. You will be able to request your information at any time by clicking on the link in the confirmation email sent and the option to unsubscribe will be included in every newsletter you receive from us.
- Your personal information may be collected if you complete the forms under Contact us and chat bot. These forms collect your name, email address, telephone number, and company name, as well as any other personal data you may include in your message. This information will be used to communicate with you and / or your company to discuss your query. Your data will be stored until such contact has been made and we may continue to store your data in order to provide after sales service or continue business with you.
- Your IP Address, a string of numbers unique to your computer, is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component of the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- In the event of any business restructuring or reorganization we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets, in which case we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email us.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and billing address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Cookies are electronic tokens containing small amounts of information that are passed between a web browser and server. They are used to maintain session state between pages or to retain information between visits if you return to the website at a later time.
We collect click trail data:
- To measure and monitor the performance of our website
- To estimate interest in our products and services
- To refine and update our website’s content
How We Disclose It
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to third parties, under the following circumstances:
- When explicitly authorised to do so by yourself at the time you supply the information
- As required or authorised by any applicable law
- As part of any investigation by us into you or your activity on our website (including to your Internet Service Provider or network administrator)
- To lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person’s health or safety
Your Access to & Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.