- Have any question?
- contact us
Legal Workshop Part 2: How to Register Your Intellectual Property
- 111 (Registered)
Logos, photography, and slogans are key tools of the advertising trade. The tools are a form of assets known as intellectual property. To maximize their value, it is vital for a business to know it either owns or has permission to use them for commercial use.
In this lecture, attendees will understand what an Intellectual Property is, how to register it and maximize their value.
- Understand what Intellectual Property is; specifically logos, photographs, and slogans
- Understand the difference between a copyright and a trademark
- How filing for copyright and trademark protection is conducted
- Alternatives to legally using protected IP (usage rights, licensing)
- Identifiable revenue streams utilizing protected logos and photographs