- 119 (Registered)
Logos, photography, and slogans are key tools of the advertising trade. The tools are a form of assets known as intellectual property. To maximize their value, it is vital for a business to know it either owns or has permission to use them for commercial use.
Upon completion of this 1-hour session, the attendee will have a good understanding regarding intellectual property. trademarks and how to increase revenue using intellectual property.
- What Intellectual Property is (specifically logos, photography, and slogans)
- The difference between a copyright and a trademark
- How filing for registered copyright and trademark is conducted
- Alternatives to legally using protected IP (usage rights, licensing)
- Identifiable revenue streams utilizing protected intellectual property.