- Have any question?
- contact us
Stop Writing Meal Plans: How to Create Online Products People Actually Want
- 127 (Registered)
Jill Coleman, owner of JillFit Physiques, holds a B.S. in Health and Exercise Science, an MS in Human Nutrition and is an ACSM-certified personal trainer. JillFit Physiques is a daily blog, as well as an international online nutrition and training continuity resource for women. Jill is also a signed fitness model and spokesperson, having appeared in several magazines including 4 national covers, as well as appearances in Muscle and Fitness HERS, SELF Magazine, Family Circle, Fitness Journal and others. Jill is a featured fitness pro for Comcast’s Xfinity OnDemand workouts, and is a contributing fitness writer for OnFitness Magazine, and Livestrong.com.
This 1-hour lecture outlines the new environment of the online fitness space, and why writing meal plans and continuing to take on time-for-money services will keep you grinding, but leave you with zero assets that can make you money while you sleep. We’ll explore how to find, know and speak to your ideal client online and then test potential product ideas based on doing market research, so that once you create an online course or program, it will indeed sell. This presentation will combine the latest in internet marketing strategies, tools for creating products and programs and how to speak the language of your customer to offer an unparalleled service.
- How to administer market research to find out the exact person you are speaking to with your content, and bring in more potential clients and customers.
- Learn to capture the language of your ideal client and create specific programs as solutions for their unique challenges
- How to ask for feedback sincerely and organically and use that information directly to create products that are able to be leveraged to make money on their own
- Learn to market your product through sales pages, blogs and social media content that actually converts into sales
- Changing your mindset from one of time-for-money to abundance, leverage and scalability