Are you doing everything you can to commit to change? Are you being the best you can be?
To be the best, you have to push yourself at all times. There is NEVER an acceptable excuse. Being the best requires never being satisfied. The best will do what it takes no matter what the situation.
Busy schedules, commitment issues, feeling tired or being hungry… there is no acceptable excuse! If you want to change, you will find a way. While the average complain, make excuses, gets comfortable or blames situations and others, the best stay positive, find a way and set the tone.
IF you are REALLY ready to commit and you are wondering why you are not making progress, ask yourself the following:
- Are you comfortable and satisfied with your life, career, relationships, fitness and health or are you working to be the best? You can’t be both!
- Are you doing what’s necessary to create the successes you want to see?
- Is every meal, workout, activity , work venture and relationship you are involved in, getting you closer to YOUR goals?
- Do you feel that you are an inspiration to your friends and family?
- Would you want to learn from yourself? Would you be a role model to yourself?
- Are you self imposing handicaps on yourself? In otherwords, are you believing and living an excuse you have allowed “I am always too tired” “I always ache” “I need sugar”, “I don't have time” or “I am too old”…
- Do you feel that you are doing what you need in order to improve daily?
- Do you view things you don’t want to do as “an opportunity for an excuse” or as a chance to “challenge and improve yourself?”
- What have you done today, yesterday or last week to improve your situation?
- What can you do today, tomorrow and next week to improve your situation?
- Are you networking, planning and working as hard and as smart as you can?
- Are you doing everything in your power to take control of your situations make success happen?
- What are your goals specifically and what is holding you back from achieving them?
- What is holding you back?
Brick walls are barriers only for those who DON'T WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!!!!
🙂 Natalie Jill